Tips on Building a Social Media Fan Base
- Determine your goals (i.e. are you looking to increase sales? Boost loyalty?).
- Choose the social networks that best fit your strategy and goals you want to achieve. For example, Instagram has a younger demographic than Facebook.
- Your name/handle should be consistent across all networks; this allows people to find you more easily.
- Use social media advertising to boost your business’ presence on the web.
- 60% of your posts should be lifestyle posts and only 40% should be about your business.
- Using hashtags, (minimum of 4-5 per post on Instagram).
- Be human. People respond to people. Be funny and witty when possible.
Don’t Just Do Social – BE SOCIAL!
Social media is a two-way street, and your presence will be enhanced by your active participation. Your social media profile is a window into your business and if done correctly, it can be so much more than that. It can drive people to your website and it can lead to new clients and sales. Your profile needs to be both impressive and discoverable.
When it comes to using social media marketing to build your business, the worst action is no action at all. As a social media marketing firm in Los Angeles Kaleidoscope Consulting Group will help you build an effective social media marketing plan to help your company stay engaged with your clients/customers.
Social Media Consultants
in Los Angeles
Social media influences consumer decisions. When it comes time to make purchasing decisions, consumers increasingly consult with their friends and families through social media platforms.
As a Los Angeles based social media marketing firm, Kaleidoscope Consulting Group can help you build a strong, professional and engaging social media presence, which can add to your brand’s credibility.